Empore™ MPC-SD Deep Well Plate
Features and Benefits:
- This mixed phase chemistry, in which two primary modes of attraction are present, allows for a more efficient and selective extraction compared to traditional reversed phase techniques.
- Neutral and ionized analytes can be simultaneously extracted from a complex mixture and eluted as separate fractions. A mixed phase sorbent offers the following advantages:
- Eluting acidic and neutral analytes separately from basic analytes
- Selecting specific chemical interactions by nature of solvent and pH optimization to yield a more efficient extraction
- Providing cleaner chromatograms by allowing contaminants either to pass through or be retained on the sorbent
Mixed phase cation sorbent is a silica based particle that has been bonded with both a reversed phase group (octyl) and a strong cation exchange group.