- Provides 91.5% light transmission as compared to 80% for certain 5-wire resistive solutions
- Unaffected by UV light that can cause degradation for optics and yellowing of film-based sensors over time
- No moving parts improves reliability
- Inherently free from the appearance of "Newton Rings"
- Proprietary coating is uniformly heat infused into the glass creating a non-permeable barrier for increased scratch and chemical resistance
- Low surface energy coating promotes smooth finger drag
- Unaffected by surface contaminants
- Unlike other touch display manufacturers that utilize 3rd party touch sensors, electronics, and or software in their design, 3M owns, understands, and warranties the entire system for an unlimited amount of touches for 3 years
3M™ Touch Systems Part Number 11-81375-227.
15-in LCD touch display with industry-proven user features.
|Display Area (wxh)||304.1 x 228.1mm, 12 x 9 inches|
|Display Colors||16.2 million|
|Lcd Technology||TFT, Active Matrix|
|Maximum Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Mounting Options||75mm VESA mounting compatible. keyhole base pattern|
|Physical Dimensions Enclosure (wxhxd)||408 x 398.3 x 258.7mm, 16.1 x 15.7 x 10.2 inches|
|Pixel Pitch||.297 mm|
|Power Supply||Internal 12V DC Power Supply|
|Touch Response Time||5.4 ms typical|
|Video Cable Connector||15-pin D-sub|
|Video Response Time||12 ms typical|
|Weight (net)||7.4kg/16.3 lbs|