- Teaches healthcare professionals how to identify normal and abnormal heart sounds to aid in diagnosis
- Features a sound library with visual illustrations of the heart, audio playback with synchronized waveform displays and textual descriptions
- Contains a detailed description of underlying heart sound mechanisms
- Murmur mechanism guide is included
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000-XP or Macintosh OS X 10.1
Learn to identify normal and abnormal heart sounds to aid in diagnosis by accessing a variety of heart sounds and accompanying visuals.
3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes Educational CD: An Introduction to Heart Sounds offers a self-paced, learning tool that integrates textual descriptions, audio playback with synchronized waveform displays among other features to help improve the auscultation skills of physicians, nurses, and medical or nursing students. Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000-XP or Macintosh OS X 10.1.