- Offers high durability and medium coefficient of friction properties.
- Thousands of gripping fingers offer the ability to grip lighter and hold tighter, even in wet and oily conditions
- Wash by hand. Air dry away from heat
- Slip resistant, vibration dampening, and easy release properties
- Markets: Sports/Leisure
- Utilize gloves in combination with 3M™ Gripping Material Tapes TB400, TB614, TB631, TB641, and TB731, which are designed to wrap onto baseball and softball bats.
3M™ Gripping Material Batting Glove BGXL is an extra large, black and white, goatskin leather batting glove that features 3M™ Gripping Material GM630 sewn into the palm and fingers of the glove.
3M™ Gripping Material Batting Glove BGXL is a size extra large batting glove, designed to enhance and improve traction and grip, allowing the batter to grip lighter and hold tighter. 3M™ Gripping Material Batting Gloves feature breathable, ribbed spandex backed panels for comfort and a snug fit, along with reinforced finger tips and knuckle coverings for protection.