- 6 Rolls Per Pack 8 Packs Per Case
- Adhesive designed for highly recycled corrugated fiberboard cartons and boxes in L-clip and non-regular slotted container (RSC) box closure applications.
- Synthetic rubber adhesive has good shear strength to fiber board surfaces for bundling, strapping and reinforcing applications.
- Polypropylene reinforced strapping tape.
- General industrial, food and beverage, sporting goods, electronics, health, beauty, automotive parts, and ready to assemble (RTA) furniture.
- Non-regular slotted container (RSC) box closing, high graphic box closing, printed box closing, strapping and reinforcing.
Scotch® Reinforced Strapping Tape 8651 is a clear, tensilized, polypropylene backing reinforced with polypropylene ribs with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive.
Scotch® Reinforced Strapping Tape 8651 provides 175 lbs./in. width tensile strength ideal for strapping, bundling and reinforcing applications.
|Adhesion Strength oz/in (N/100 mm)||75 (82)|
|Backing Material||Polypropylene Film|
|Length||60.14 Linear Yard|
|Length (metric)||55 Linear Metre|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||175 (3064)|
|Total Thickness||5.6 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||18 Millimetre|