- 4 Rolls Per Pack 9 Packs Per Case
- FDA approved for indirect food contact, while providing good cold temperature stability.
- Good aging in sunlight or florescent lighting.
- Adheres to wide variety of surfaces.
- General industrial, commercial, textiles, food, beverage, garments and apparel.
- Gift wrapping, bundling, holding, assembling, attaching, mending, sealing, combining, closing, light duty packaging and dispensing.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 605 Clear Cold Temperature is a clear polypropylene backing with an acrylic adhesive.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 605 Clear Cold Temperature is designed for various light duty packaging applications such as attaching, mending, gift wrapping, in-store perscription bottle labeling, holding and L-clips. Offers good performance over broad temperature range.
|Adhesion Strength oz/in (N/100 mm)||27 (30)|
|Backing Material||Polypropylene Film|
|Backing Thickness||1.6 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Backing Thickness (metric)||0.04 Millimetre|
|Breaking Strength||57 Percent|
|Length||72 Linear Yard|
|Length (metric)||65.83 Linear Metre|
|Performance Level||General Purpose|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||22 (385)|
|Total Thickness||2.5 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||25.40 Millimetre|