- Ideal for many complex shapes and irregular surfaces where paper masking tapes or other plastic tapes do not offer sufficient conformability
- Resists lifting around corners or in depressed areas
- Smooth backing for good coverage of the work surface
- Excellent color line separation
- Should not be subjected to outdoor applications or prolonged periods of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove
Scotch® Fine Line Tape 215 is a very comfortable film backed tape with a low profile to achieve an excellent paint line on highly contoured surfaces.
Ideal for many complex shapes and irregular surfaces. This tape resists lifting around corners or in depressed areas. The smooth backing will allow taping over freshly cured acrylic lacquer, enamel and polyurethane paint jobs to give an excellent color line separation due to its thinness. Provides excellent performance at higher temperatures. Should not be subjected to outdoor applications.
|Backing Material||Copolymer Plastic Film|
|Length||60 Linear Yard|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (celsius)||121 Degree Celsius|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)||250 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Shelf Life||12 Month|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||10 (175)|
|Thickness||4.7 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Time At Maximum Temperature||30 Minute|