- 2 Rolls Per Pack 18 Packs Per Case
- The heavy clear polyester film backing provides greater stiffness and excellent abrasion, moisture, and scuff resistance.
- The modified synthetic rubber resin adhesive is specifically formulated to provide optimum oily metal adhesion, clean removal and stain resistant from a wide variety of surfaces.
- The tape is specifically designed to hold a variety of metal appliance parts together during manufacture and shipping.
- Metal working, pipe manufacturing, government and general industrial.
- Metal bundling, coil tabbing, high strength reinforcing, lift flap closure, and heavy duty strapping.
Scotch® Filament Tape 8919MSR is a clear polyester backed tape with a modified synthetic rubber adhesive and is reinforced with fiberglass filaments.
Scotch® Filament Tape 8919MSR has 380 lbs./in. width of tensile strength and utilizes a unique, proprietary, modified synthetic rubber adhesive for optimum oily metal adhesion. Scotch® Filament Tape 8919MSR uses a solventless adhesive coating process, which offers a more sustainable option, even for demanding applications.
|Adhesion Strength oz/in (N/100 mm)||100 (109)|
|Backing Material||Polyester Film|
|Length||60.14 Linear Yard|
|Length (metric)||55 Linear Metre|
|Performance Level||High Performance|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||380 (6655)|
|Total Thickness||7 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||24 Millimetre|