- 4 Rolls Per Pack 36 Packs Per Case
- Multiple tape colors designed for differentiation, long aging, moisture and chemical resistant for packaging, color coding or temporary holding applications.
- Multiple colors for packaging applications.
- Adheres to wide variety of surfaces.
- General industrial, electronics, health, beauty, retail, food, beverage and commercial.
- Holding, bag closing, combining, light duty carton sealing, color coding, bag sealing and attaching.
Scotch® Color Coding Tape 690 is a blue UPVC backing with rubber resin adhesive.
Decorative colored film tape with durable Paklon™ backing and rubber resin adhesive. Moisture and chemical resistant. Used for various packaging applications such as color coding, bag sealing, combining, and attaching.
|Adhesion Strength oz/in (N/100 mm)||30 (33)|
|Backing Material||UPVC Film|
|Backing Thickness||1.5 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Backing Thickness (metric)||0.03 Millimetre|
|Breaking Strength||45 Percent|
|Length||72.18 Linear Yard|
|Length (metric)||66 Linear Metre|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||35 (613)|
|Total Thickness||2.3 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||12 Millimetre|