Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape Acid Free 908 Gold, 1/4 in x 36 yd 2.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly
- , Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Book Binding, Picture Framing
- , Arts and Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Card
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, framing, matting, paper, photographic paper, crafts, and scrapbooking, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexi
2.0 mil, 320AF acrylic adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. Acid Free. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Adhesive bonds to a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials. Used to seal pocket in folders, bond matt board in picture frames, splice paper, films and foils, and for general purpose bindery attaching. Flexible to minus 60 degrees F. Photo safe in accordance with both Black-and-White Photographic Activity Tests and Color Photographic Activity tests (per ANSI IT9.16).