Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 976 Clear, 3/4 in x 60 yd 2.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Packaging
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 976 is a 300 acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. High tack adhesive transfer tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Ideal for hand and die-cutting and can be used with most stencil press equipment and 3M™ ScotchKut™ Letters and Designs Systems. This stencil helps protect granite, marble and wood during the sandblasting process used in the monument and wood sign industry. Three other versions are available for use with most automated computer plotter/cutters, slot punched (520S), tractor feed (520T) and 520HLR (friction feed) formats. Hand and Die-Cut - Single Liner Format.