Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 Clear, 1/4 in x 18 yd 5.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Packaging
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 is a 350 acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. High performance adhesive transfer tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Ideal for applications requiring high bond strength, high shear strength and high temperature performance. Some application ideas are: nameplates on award plaques, bonding foam insulation, difficult to bond folders and boxes and substrates requiring a higher internal strength adhesive.