Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 924 Clear, 1/2 in x 36 yd 2.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Packaging
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 924 is an acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. General purpose adhesive transfer tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Bond a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, glass, wood, papers, paints, and many plastics. Some application ideas include: mounting promotional items, posters, etc. Core starting. Mounting picture frame mat boards and dust covers.