3M™ Wide Web Label Materials 7045WWA .0032 Soft White Vinyl NTC, 54 in x 50 yd
Features and Benefits:
- Offers long term durability and adhesion with automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- These UL/CSA compliant materials can be printed by Flexographic and screen print processes, as well as Thermal Transfer, Digital Printing, Inkjet, Laser or Dot Matrix Printing
- Available in many formats from Polyester, Polypropylene and Vinyl to Pharmaceutical papers and synthetics
- Markets: Automotive, electronics, medical device, outdoor power equipment, health care, security, government, personal care, recreational vehicle, aerospace, transportation, packaging, foam fabrication and general industrial
- Applications: Bar code tracking, track and trace, thermal transfer labels, variable information printing (VIP), brand and instruction labels, warning labels, durable decals, surface protection and masking
- Use for over laminate, UV protection, tamper indicating, destructable labels, void message, fraud reduction, laminating, bonding and digital window graphics
3.2 mil soft white vinyl facestock with 0.9 mil P1400 permanent tackified acrylic adhesive on a 90 lb polycoated liner.
Soft conformable film offers durability and moisture resistance. Non topcoated vinyl designed for use with solvent screen inks. High performance adhesive formulated for demanding applications. Adheres to a variety of surfaces. Excellent UV resistance. Liner offers ultimate in layflat. Back side is not printable.