3M™ Ultra High Temperature Adhesive Transfer Tape 9082 Clear, 1/4 in x 60 yd
Features and Benefits:
- For applications that require both higher processing and operating temperatures
- Very low outgassing for sealed electronic containers, solar and transportation industries
- Low fogging for automotive interior applications
- Higher peel strength than most other acrylic adhesive formulations
- Exceptional shear strength even at elevated
- Markets: Aerospace, Appliance, Automotive, Circuit Board to Rigidizer Attachment, Electronics, Flexible Circuit Attachment, Flexible Heater Attachment, General Industrial Assemby, Graphic Attachment, Heat Sink Bonding, Industrial, Lead Free Reflow Process
- Applications: Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding and attaching, metal bonding
2.0 mils of 100HT ultra high temperature acrylic adhesive 3.2, mil white densified kraft paper liner.
Higher peel strength than most other acrylic formulations. Exceptional shear strength even at elevated temperatures. Up to 550 deg F short term heat resistance and outstanding solvent resistance.