3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9457 Clear, 3 in x 60 yd 1.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- High tack, excellent adhesion to most paper stocks. Good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces
- General purpose adhesive transfer tapes for use in printing applications such as splicing, core starting, flexo, and laminating
- High speed flying splices on most grades of paper
- Markets: Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, General Industrial
- Applications: Core starting, splicing, bonding, mounting, attaching, holding, affixing, joining, and laminating, paper to paper applications, splicing of foils, films and fabrics, attaching metal or plastic nameplates, mounting promotional items such as p
1.0 mil, 400 high tack acrylic adhesive with 3.2 mil, 55 lb densified kraft paper liner. Adhesive with long term stability, excellent outdoor performance and UV resistance. Master size: 54 inches by 360 yards. Use for less than 1/2 inch in width.
Extremely high air heat (oven) resistance. Ideal for zero speed splicing of most grades of paper. Good solvent resistance.