- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort
- Dual-mode head harness that adjusts easily so users can wear the respirator in either standard or drop-down mode
- Solid exhalation valve cover which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
This half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. Easy breathing, comfortable and durable repiratory protection.
When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Facepiece Type||Half Facepiece Reusable|
|Harness Type||4 point|
|Product Type||Half Facepiece|