- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work, 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V with 1.8" x 3.7" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control, Adjustable recovery delay, Solar panel
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
Supplied air (SA) respiratory system. Includes V-200 Vortemp™ air-heating valve, belt, breathing tube, and complete helmet assembly with ADF. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-200 temp-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to raise the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C). Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
Adf Size (approx)6.00-7.00
Dark ShadesShade 5, 8-13
Helmet Series9100 Series