3M™ Reusable Escape Only Mouthpiece Respirator 5502, Acid Gas
Features and Benefits:
- Replacement cartridge design can extend life of facepiece potentially provide a cost savings
- 1 year in-service useful life aids in determining product replacement schedule
- 5 year storage shelf life helps to better manage the required stocked or stand-by inventory
Designed to help provide respiratory protection for emergency escape from atmospheres containing certain acid gases.
NIOSH approved single cartridge escape only mouthpiece reusable respirator for emergency escape use in applications to help protect against certain acid gases (Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide).
- Replacement cartridge design on reusable model can extend life of facepiece and potentially provide a cost savings.
- In-service and storage shelf life markings help to determine respirator replacement schedule and manage on-site inventory.*
- Clear, resealable bag provides flexibility in respirator inspection and helps protect respirators in dusty and dirty environments.
*One-year in-service use and five year storage shelf life based upon proper storage and maintenance per user instructions.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.