Protects workers from infrared hazard exposure.
3M Total Performance faceshields feature dual-coat technology that provides a durable, abrasion-resistant hard coat on the outside and an anti-fog coating on the inside. Made of durable, splash and impact-resistant polycarbonate.
- Faceshield Size: 9" x 14.5" x 0.080"
- Protects workers from infrared hazard exposure
- Window is a full .080" thick - great for rugged operations
- Ideal for low-heat viewing and gas brazing, welding, and cutting
- Simple attachment scheme - no cams, straps or buckles
- Meets High Impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.