- Protects hearing with a Noise Reduction Rating of 19 dB
- Offers stereophonic reception with microphone, receiver, amplifier and volume
- Allows for ease of use and storage with small, compact and foldable design
- Offers clear 2-way communication in high-noise environments
- Perceives and localizes weak sounds while impulse noise is attenuated
This is the 3M™ Peltor™ Tactical 6-S 2-way communication headset. It is designed to localize weak sounds while offering hearing protection in high-noise environments. It is also small, compact and foldable for ease and convenience.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
|Noise Reduction Rating||20 Decibel|