3M™ Particulate Respirator 9211/37022(AAD), N95
Features and Benefits:
- Three-panel flat fold is collapse resistent
- Provides comfort and convenience
- 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve keeps wearer cool
- Individually packaged
This disposable N95 particulate flatfold respirator features soft inner material and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom fit. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and it's individual packaging allows for easier storage prior to use.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provide convenient storage and portability
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with most protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations.
- Other uses would also include: Solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdictionm, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.