3M™ Particulate Respirator 8293, P100
Features and Benefits:
- NIOSH highest rated filtration efficiency P100
- 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve keeps wearer cool
- Individually packaged
- Comfortable face seal
- Adjustable buckle straps
This disposable P100 particulate respirator helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain oil and non-oil based particles. Features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, foam faceseal, adjustable straps and individual packaging.
The lightweight, disposable P100 particulate respirator is well suited for those who want NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency. It provides a minimum filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil based particles. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The foam face seal along with the fully adjustable straps, are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
- P100 Approved, NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency in a filtering facepiece respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam faceseal
- Individually packaged
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Fully adjustable head straps help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: lead abatement, pharmaceutical manufacturing. Ideal for certain OSHA substance specific contaminants including lead, MDA, arsenic, cadmium (excluding asbestos). WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.