3M™ E-A-R Caps™ Model 200 Hearing Protector 321-2101
Features and Benefits:
- Soft foam caps block the entrance to the earcanal
- Band is worn under the chin
- Ideal for intermittent protection needs
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 17 dB. CSA Class BL
3M™ E-A-R Caps™ feature comfortable foam caps on a flexible band block the earcanal opening. Flexible band holds caps in place. Easy to put on and remove.
- Soft foam caps block the entrance to the earcanal. Band is worn under the chin.
- Ideal for intermittent protection needs.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 17 dB. CSA Class BL. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.