3M™ Particulate Respirator 8247, R95, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
Features and Benefits:
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell
This disposable R95 particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors*.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and soft nose foam helps provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Carbon filter provides relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present
- Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non oil environments and other dusty operations
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.