3M™ Particulate Filter 2097/07184(AAD), P100 Respiratory Protection, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
Features and Benefits:
- NIOSH-approved P100 particulate filter
- Nuisance level relief from organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limit, whichever is lower.
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Filters can be used in a wide range of applications, including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
P100 particulate filter helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces according to NIOSH approvals.
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.