- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Picture Framing, Arts and Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Card, Packaging
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, framing, matting, paper, photographic paper, crafts, and scrapbooking, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexi
Yellow adhesive applicator for use with Scotch® ATG Tape 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch wide rolls. Covered gears minimizes applicator jams. Transparent cover shows remaining tape. Holds up to 60 yd (55m) of Scotch® ATG Tapes.
Touch of the finger triggers quick, controlled application of tape. No mess or clean-up. Saves time and effort. Applies adhesive transfer tape while simultaneously removing and rewinding the liner. Use adapter kit (not included) for 1/4 inch adhesive transfer tapes.
|China Rohs - Below Mcv||Undetermined|
|Eu Rohs Compliant||Undetermined|
|Primary Liner||Not Applicable|