Use with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges and Filters 7000 Series and powered and supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulates according to NIOSH approvals.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Facepiece Type||Full Facepiece Reusable|
|Harness Type||6 point|
|Product Type||Full Facepiece|
|Size||Large, Medium, Small|
- 6894 Nose Cup Assembly Replacement
- 7000 Full Facepiece Fitting Poster - English
- 7000 Full Facepiece Fitting Poster - Spanish
- 701 Cartridge and Filter Adapter User
- 7990 Clip-on Welding Shield Kit User
- 7991 Electronic Lens Assembly User
- Resp Cartridge and Filter Selection, English and Spanish Poster
- Warning - 5000, 6000, 7000 Series Respirators
- 6000 Series, 7000 Series and FF-400 Series Respirator Matrix
- Elastomeric Full Facepiece 6 Strap, Fitting Instructions-Eng.
- Elastomeric Full Facepiece 6 Strap, Fitting Instructions-Spa.
- Filter Adapter 603, Data Sheet
- Inspection, Cleaning and Storage Procedures for 3M Reusable Resp
- Regulations Update 24 - Eye and Face Protection
- Selection of Negative Pressure Products for First Responders