- Teaches healthcare professionals how to identify normal and abnormal lung sounds to aid in diagnosis
- Provides descriptions, visuals and sounds for common lung illnesses including COPD, asthma, pneumonia, heart failure, bronchiectasis, tuberculosis, interstitial fibrosis and pneumothorax
- Features a sound library with visual illustrations of the lung, audio playback with synchronized waveform displays and textual descriptions
- Learn detailed description of underlying lung sound mechanisms
- Learn by reviewing actual case studies
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000-XP or Macintosh OS X 10.1
Learn to identify normal and abnormal lung sounds to aid in diagnosis by listening to a variety of lung sounds and accompanying visuals.
3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes Educational CD: Learning Lung Sounds offers a self-paced, learning tool that integrates textual descriptions, audio playback with synchronized waveform displays among other features to help improve the auscultation skills of physicians, nurses, and medical or nursing students. Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000-XP or Macintosh OS X 10.1