AOSafety now offers the new High-Heat XLR8 Hard Hat to meet the demands of high heat environments. A heat-resistant thermoplastic shell makes it ideal for welding, foundries, steel mills, and utility work.
- Thermo-plastic shell specifically designed to high-heat environments
- Durable woven nylon web suspension straps provide a firm, well-balanced "hold"
- Easy-turn ratchet fit adjustment system uses padded nape and head FlexPoints to make resizing a snap. Just turn the knob, and the full suspension adjusts itself to the wearer's head shape
- Extra-wide, absorbent pillowed brow pad wicks away moisture, to help keep perspiration away from the eyes and safety eyewear
- Headband is ventilated across the forehead area, for cool full-shift comfort
- Wearing height can be adjusted at both front and rear of shell-- without removing the suspension
- Universal accessory slots accommodate additional eye, face, and hearing devices
- Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E; and CSA Z94.1 Type 1, Class G and E.40600-00000
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.