3M™ Expantrol™ Flexible Intumescent Strip E-FIS, Black, Adhesive-Backed, 1/16 in x 1/2 in x 50 ft, Roll
Features and Benefits:
- Intumescent material expands when heated to seal around objects exposed to fire
- Smoke seal retards spread of toxic by-products of combustion
- Documented aging properties
- Excellent flexibility for easy and cost-effective installation
- Low flame spread and smoke development
- Can be cut required length
- Re-enterable (no special tools required)
- Low odor
An intumescent tape that expands in a fire to seal door frames and glazing applications to help prevent the passage of fire, smoke and toxic gases.
A cost-effective means of sealing doors, frames, and glass where fire resistance is necessary. Its intumescent action expands in a fire to seal doors, frames, and glazing applications which helps prevent the passage of fire, smoke and noxious gas. Its excellent flexibility provides a means of conforming to the specific applications, providing ease of installation.