- Offers very high durability and high coefficient of friction properties when mated.
- Thousands of gripping fingers offer the ability to grip lighter and hold tighter, even in wet and oily conditions.
- Tears easily by hand.
- Slip resistance, vibration dampening, and easy release properties.
- Markets: Sports, leisure, medical, construction, marine, general industrial, military and government.
- Applications: Work gloves, batting gloves, golf gloves, garden gloves, water ski gloves, weight lifting gloves, snow ski gloves, racquetball gloves, bicycle gloves, medical gloves, and cushions
3M™ Gripping Material TB800 is a firm, black, hand tearable, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive backed gripping material.
3M™ Gripping Material TB800 is a firm, hand tearable, adhesive backed gripping material designed for peel and stick applications. 3M™ Gripping Material TB800 offers abrasion and puncture resistance and performs across a broad range of temperatures ranging from -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C) indoors and outdoors. 3M™ Gripping Material TB800 sticks on contact to a wide variety of materials such as metals, plastics, and sealed wood, including hard-to-bond low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, and powder coated metals.
|Length (metric)||0.17 Linear Metre|
|Width (metric)||152.4 Millimetre|