3M™ Gripping Material TB800 is a firm, black, hand tearable, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive backed gripping material.
3M™ Gripping Material TB800 is a firm, hand tearable, adhesive backed gripping material designed for peel and stick applications. 3M™ Gripping Material TB800 offers abrasion and puncture resistance and performs across a broad range of temperatures ranging from -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C) indoors and outdoors. 3M™ Gripping Material TB800 sticks on contact to a wide variety of materials such as metals, plastics, and sealed wood, including hard-to-bond low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, and powder coated metals.
- Offers very high durability and high coefficient of friction properties when mated.
- Thousands of gripping fingers offer the ability to grip lighter and hold tighter, even in wet and oily conditions.
- Tears easily by hand.
- Slip resistance, vibration dampening, and easy release properties.
- Markets: Sports, leisure, medical, construction, marine, general industrial, military and government.
- Applications: Work gloves, batting gloves, golf gloves, garden gloves, water ski gloves, weight lifting gloves, snow ski gloves, racquetball gloves, bicycle gloves, medical gloves, and cushions.
Length (metric)0.17 Linear Metre
Width (metric)152.4 Millimetre