- Conformable mat quiets noise around trunks, door panels, hoods, floor pans and more
- Self-adhesive material is easy to install without any special tools
- Multi-purpose sound deadening mat reduces road noise, sound system vibrations, and rattles
- Easy-to-cut material fits easily around a variety of areas and shapes
- Center perforation allows easy door panel installation
Rattles, squeaks, and grinding noises can be annoying for drivers and passengers alike, but restoring quiet to the vehicle cabin is as easy as installing sound reduction mat. Made for easy installation, sound reduction material is easy for automotive do-it-yourselfers to use, and it delivers professional-level results.
3M™ Sound Reduction Mat suppresses road noise, sound system vibrations, rattles, and other distracting sounds. Installing this sound deadening pad makes a car or truck more pleasant to ride in by helping block noise for a quieter ride. This mat may be used as a replacement for factory installed sound deadening pads or as newly installed sound reduction pad. Self-adhesive material is easy to install on bare, primed, or painted metal surfaces. Easy-to-cut material may be applied to vehicle floor pans, engine compartments, hoods, deck lids, inside doors, and on body panels. Road tested to the high standards of the European market, this mat fits easily around a variety of shapes and has a center perforation for easy installation. Sound reduction pad only requires simple household tools such as a scissors for installation.