3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner 450XL Tan, 1 in x 750 yd 1.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- Easy liner starting and removal
- Ideal for automated tape application equipment
- Tack free tape roll edges for ease of use and reduced equipment maintenance
- General purpose adhesive transfer and double coated tapes with extended liners used on a variety of high surface energy and low surface energy HSE LSE materials such as coated and uncoated papers, films, plastics, foams and metals
- Markets: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, Packaging, POP Point of Purchase, General Industrial
- Applications: Sealing, splicing, bonding, mounting, attaching, holding, affixing, joining, and laminating, paper to paper applications, small packaging, pharmaceutical outserts, seals flaps on bags or envelopes
1.0 mil, splice free, medium firm acrylic adhesive 400 on a 60 lb extended densified kraft liner.
Used for pharmaceutical outsert attachment, general paper attachment, and for applications requiring a heavier liner to help reduce liner breakage during application.