Bondo® All-Purpose White Cream Hardener, 20058, 2.75 oz
Features and Benefits:
- Cream hardener designed for use with Bondo® All-Purpose Putty
- Results in light gray filler which is easily covered by primer and paint
- Creates chemical reaction when mixed with polyester filler and putties for fast cure
- Contains 2.75 ounces white cream hardener
- Repairs metal, masonry, concrete, painted wood, bare wood, drywall and more when mixed with 2-part body fillers
Bondo® All-Purpose White Cream Hardener is designed for use with Bondo® All-Purpose Putty for repairing interior and exterior surfaces around the home.
When mixed with a 2-part filler, a chemical reaction occurs which allows you to make high-quality, long-lasting repairs to metal, masonry, concrete, painted wood, bare wood, drywall and more. The resulting repair can be sanded in 15 minutes and painted in only 25 minutes. The product once mixed dries to a light gray color which can be easily covered with any primer and paint. Each tube contains 2.75 ounces of white cream hardener.
Directions for Use
Use with Bondo® All-Purpose Putty or any polyester based putties and fillers
1. While the cap is still tightly on, knead or squeeze back and forth the entire tube of Bondo® All-Purpose White Cream Hardener before using to ensure smooth consistency
2. Apply a one inch long bead of hardener to a golf-ball size (2 oz) of Bondo® All-Purpose Putty. For larger repairs use a three inch long bead of hardener to a three inch diameter amount (½ inch thick) of the Bondo® All-Purpose Putty.
3. Mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes to create a uniform color.