- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Markets: Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking
- Applications: Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting
Scotch-Blue™ Industrial Advantage Masking Tape 2750 is a high performance crepe paper masking tape designed to be used in a medium temperature paint bake operations. The tape is designed to have strong holding to most surfaces resulting in sharp paint line with both solvent and latex based paints.
Scotch-Blue™ Industrial Advantage Masking Tape 275 has excellent transfer resistance to difficult to remove from surfaces like EPDM rubber moldings. Clean removal can vary dependent on surface type, processing conditions and type of paint involved. Not be subjected to outdoor exposure.
Can be certified for ASTM-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A).
Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 6.3 mils, adhesion to steel: 38 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 27 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 8%, temperature use range: Up to 25(deg)F.
|Adhesion To Steel Oz/in (n/100 mm)||38 (42), 41 (44)|
|Backing Material||Crepe Paper|
|Caliper||6.3 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Length||60 Linear Yard|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (celsius)||121 Degree Celsius|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)||250 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Specification||ASTM D 6123 / D 6123M-97|
|Tape Color||Blue, Tan|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||27 (472)|
|Thickness||6.3 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Time At Maximum Temperature||30 Minute|