2.0 mil, 400/1000 high tack/low tack acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive double coated tape with a white tissue carrier on a polycoated kraft paper liner. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Acrylic adhesive 4 is used for general purpose bonding applications and the acrylic adhesive 1 is a low tack adhesive allowing removal or repositioning from many films, foils, papers, etc.
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Book Binding, Picture Framing, Arts and Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Card