- 24 Individually Wrapped Rolls Per Case
- Green, 4.1 mil vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, 170 degrees F
- Provides sharp paint lines in critical edge paint masking applications with excellent conformability. Ideal for custom graphic masking.
- Non-corrosive, flexible, abrasion resistant, conformable, wear resistant, clean removal, maintain color, easy to apply, versatile, moisture resistant, visible, multiple colors
- Automotive, aerospace, military, general industrial, MRO, facilities management, transportation, marine
- Lane marking, floor marking, safety coding, hazard marking, identifying, sealing, color coding, paint masking, protecting, bundling, OSHA color coding, sealing
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 Green, 5.2 mil (0.13 mm), vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removal, good solvent resistance.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471, ideal for masking, wrapping or sealing many curved or irregular surfaces, excellent for many lane and safety marking applications, ideal for color coding, abrasion protection, decoration and splicing applications.
|Backing Thickness||4.1 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Backing Thickness (metric)||0.1 Millimetre|
|Length||36 Linear Yard|
|Length (metric)||32.91 Linear Metre|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (celsius)||76 Degree Celsius|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)||170 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Minimum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)||40 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Performance Level||High Performance|
|Shelf Life||18 Month|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100 mm)||14 (270)|
|Total Thickness||5.2 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||50.80 Millimetre|