3M™ Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator FF-402, Respiratory Protection, Medium
Features and Benefits:
- Comfort head cradle - positions the respirator more comfortably on the head, reducing pressure points and hair pulling
- Soft, silicone nose cup and face-seal
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for easier breathing and cool, dry comfort
- Large lens for excellent peripheral vision
- Low profile bayonet cartridge attachments, designed for improved balance and better weight distribution
- Long-lasting head harness - straps pulled over one million times in durability testing
- Six-strap configuration for a secure fit
- Silicone nose cup and faceseal - engineered for maximum durability and resilience
- Paint and stain-resistant lens - 3M’s exclusive Scotchgard™ coating causes some paints and stains to bead up on the surface so they can be wiped off easily and helps lens stay clearer during spray applications
- Scotchgard™ Semi-permanent Lens Cover - lasts longer than standard tear-aways while also providing the benefits of the Scotchgard™ coating
- Respirator attachments - twist on and off easily for quick assembly and disassembly
- Bonded silicone gaskets - eliminates loose gaskets that can be lost
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard™ Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.