3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, 26-5702-20SW/37264(AAD), with SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X, Shades 5, 8-13
Supplied air (SA) respiratory system. Includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve, belt, breathing tube, and complete helmet assembly with ADF. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C), ideal for hot, strenuous jobs.
The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X with 2.1" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Solar panel
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.