3M™ Smart Battery Charger, 520-03-73, Single Unit
Features and Benefits:
- Charger has trickle charge setting to avoid over charging
This single-unit battery charger can fully charge a discharged battery in approximately 8 hours. LED indicates the status of the charge. It has automatic switch-over to trickle rate mode to prevent overcharging.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.