3M™ ScotchPad™ Packaging Tape Pad 3750P Clear, 2 in x 6 in
Features and Benefits:
- Strong rubber adhesive offers excellent adhesion to many surfaces
- Pads are convenient and portable, requiring no dispenser for ease of use
- Padded format allows for blade free, no knife operations
- Markets: Food and beverage, general industrial, delivery shelf stocking, commercial, home and garden
- Applications: Protecting, sealing, packaging, holding, closing, labeling, repairing, recouping, attaching and securing
25 sheets per pad, 4 pads per box, 10 boxes per carton, and 5 cartons per case. Pre-cut padded tape. Ideal for protecting labels, sealing envelopes and small packages, recouperage repair and for miscellaneous packaging applications.
Biaxially oriented polypropylene backing resists edge tearing, splitting, abrasion, moisture, and scuffing for longer life. Tensile strength of 35 lb/inch width in machine direction; 70 lb/inch in cross direction. Each strip features a removable paper tab for handling ease and dispensing. Portable, dispenserless application for convenience. Synthetic rubber-resin adhesive adheres instantly to most surfaces. 55 oz/inch adhesion to steel. Wide variety of custom sizes are available. Consult your local 3M Packaging sales representative.