Ideal for paint masking applications with temperatures up to 250F. Offers clean removal from difficult surfaces like EPDM rubber moldings and painted steel even after 30 minutes.
This unique, green colored tape has excellent conformability, Transfer resistance, and is resistant to bleed through. 233+ is also has better UV resistance than traditional masking tapes. Adhesion to steel: 38oz./in.width. Tensile: 25lbs/in. Tape thickness: 6.7 mils. Temp range: 250F(121C) for 30 minutes.Benefits:
- Removes cleanly when subject to temperatures up to 250ºF (121ºC) for up to 30 minutes
- The heat and solvent resistance will provide excellent performance in most paint masking applications
- Provides a balanced construction for applications where clean removal and conformability are critical requirements
- Excellent transfer resistance to “difficult to remove from” surfaces like EPDM rubber moldings
- Tape 233+ is better than most conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance - however, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as the tape may become difficult to remove
- Manufactured in an ISO 9002 registered plant to meet worldwide quality standards