Polypropylene tape with rubber resin adhesive to instantly seal single- and double-wall RSCs. More than 6,000 minutes adhesion to fiberboard. Tensile strength of 26 lb/inch in machine direction; 52 lb/inch cross direction.
Biaxially oriented polypropylene backing is easy to handle and dispense. Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing. Conforms around edges and over rough surfaces for a tight seal. High edge tear and split resistance. - Complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92. - Graphics show through clear backing. - Standard widths: 42, 48, 60, and 72 mmBenefits:
- Pressure sensitive hot melt rubber-resin adhesive
- Adheres instantly to most surfaces including cartons containing various levels of recycled content
- Strong, conformable backing with the high edge tear and split resistance
- Complies with the environmental considerations of ASTM D 1974-92
- Performance ensures reliable closures
- FDA approved for indirect food contact