Colored polypropylene tapes for single-wall, low burst strength RSCs with high weight contents. More than 3,000 minutes adhesion to fiberboard. Tensile strength of 22 lb/inch in machine direction; 44 lb/inch cross direction.
Pressure-sensitive rubber resin adhesive to instantly seals cartons. Biaxially oriented polypropylene backing is easy to handle and dispense. Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing. Conforms around edges and over rough surfaces for a tight seal. Good edge tear and split resistance. - Complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92. - Backing colors: clear, blue, green, orange, red, tan, white, and yellow. Graphics show through clear backing. - Standard widths: 36, 42, 48, and 72 mmBenefits:
- Adheres instantly to a variety of surfaces
- Edge tear and split resistance
- Good adhesion to fiberboard
- Roll to roll consistency increases productivity for improved unit costs
- Complies with the environmental considerations of ASTM D 1974-92
- Meets FDA requirements for indirect food contact