3M Web Processing Single Coated Repulpable Tapes have a paper backing coated with a new technology, high tack transparent repulpable adhesive. Use for core startup and last lap closing of paper rolls, temporary butt splicing for many paper and cellulosic materials and for attaching identification and in-plant routing slips.Benefits:
- All components of the adhesive and backing meet the requirements of indirect food additive regulations as described under 21 CFR 176.10 (Components of paper and paperboards in contact with aqueous and fatty food) and 21 CFR 176.180 (Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry foods).
- Sealed plastic bags assure product stability for consistent performance.
- Tape repulpability is excellent and eliminates the possibility of contaminating the paper mill broke with non-repulpable material.
- Backing contains an easy-release coating to eliminate the need for a liner and therefore coatings and inks do not anchor to the backside of this tape.
- No need to remove splice from waste.
- Helps save labor.
- Prevents broke contamination by non-repulpable splice material.
- Helps increase value of scrap paper.