- US OSHA APF 1000 when used in accordance with 3M recommendations and user instructions.
- Economically priced.
- Compact design fits closely to the wearer
This powered air purifying respirator helps provide respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, radionuclides and radon daughters. Lightweight and face-mounted, it uses a high efficiency particulate filter. Ideal for lead and asbestos.
Face-mounted powered air purifying respirators may increase wearer productivity without the need to wear a motorized blower unit at the waist. Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
The 3M™ Powerflow™ System delivers a minimum of 4cfm when used with the filter. It uses the popular 6000 Series facepiece and its faceshield meets High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003. The complete system includes the medium full facepiece, 6800DIN, motor blower unit, battery pack, and flow indicator. Approved for use with high efficiency particulate filter only.
- Up to eight hours of battery service
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- Ideal for lead, asbestos, mold and other hazardous particulates
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Battery Type||NiCd - Rechargeable|
|Cartridge Or Filter Included||HE Filter|
|Headgear Type||Full Facepiece|
|Powered Air Purifying Respirator (papr) Systems||Face-Mounted|
|Product Type||PAPR Systems|