3M™ Peltor™ TacticalPro Communications Headset MT15H7B SV, Neckband
Features and Benefits:
- Amplifies low-level sounds while suppressing dangerous impulse noises
- Protects hearing with a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 dB
- Offers clear, ambient sound and voice recognition in noisy environments
- Ability to be used with portable radios
- Uses deep earcup design and soft ear cushions for all-day comfort
This is the 3M™ Peltor™ TACTICALPro neckband model headset. This headset has been designed with a unique frequency response that amplifies low-level sounds while suppressing dangerous impulse noises.
The 3M™ Peltor™ TACTICALPro neckband model headset allows for clear, ambient sound and voice recognition in noisy environments. The headset is designed with a unique frequency response that amplifies low-level sounds while suppressing dangerous impulse noises.
It is the perfect choice for a wide variety of applications, including: gun ranges; fork lift drivers; airport ground personnel; maintenance mechanics; and industrial workers.
This 2-way communication headset features:
- Noise Reduction Rating 25 dB
- Combination liquid- and gel-filled ear cushions
- Omni-directional cup microphones for 360-degree external ambient listening capability
- Ergonomic three-button touchpad
- Design for durability with minimum temple pressure
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.