3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 105 Behind-the-Head Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation H10B
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Twin-Cup™ design has soft, foam-filled earmuff cushions
- Behind the head design allows for easy use with hard hats
- Liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions
- Color-coding for compliance sighting
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 105 behind-the-head earmuffs features low-profile earcups that fit well with most helmets, Feature double-shell technology for effective hearing protection.
For noise levels up to 105 dBA, these behind-the-head earmuffs feature double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection.
- Patented Twin-Cup™ design has soft, foam-filled earmuff cushions.
- Behind the head design allows for easy use with hard hats.
- Liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions.
- Color-coding for compliance sighting.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.