3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 101 Cap-Mount Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation H7P3E
Features and Benefits:
- Cap-mounted design allows for easy use with most hard hats
- Liquid/foam filled ear cushions
- Color-coding for compliance sighting
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 24 dB. CSA Class A
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 101 cap-mounted earmuffs feature a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection.
For noise levels up to 101 dBA, these cap-mount earmuffs provide effective hearing protection.
- Cap-mounted design allows for easy use with most hard hats.
- Liquid/foam filled ear cushions.
- Color-coding for compliance sighting.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 24 dB. CSA Class A *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.